Submitting a planning application can seem a daunting undertaking if you have no experience of it.
Once you have decided what you want to do, the thought of submitting all the correct documents can be overwhelming. And the Council can have what seems like a never-ending list of requirements.
The majority of people submitting a planning application do so with the services of an architect or planning consultant, but you may wish to deal with the application yourself. Maybe you want to have more control, or you want to save money.
If you decide to manage the planning application yourself you may be unsure about some of the requirements of the planning process:
- Are the plans suitable and/or to the correct scale?
- How do I complete the application form correctly?
- What is CIL? And how do I complete the form?
- What other documents do I need? Planning statement, ecology report, highways etc?
- Have I missed anything?
We offer a planning application submission service to help you get it right. We help you with the initial submission, so you can get off on the right foot.
Our Planning Application Submission service includes the following. We will:
- Provide a site and location plan
- Ensure you have the correct plans and that they are to the correct scale
- Check the local validation list and requirements for submission, depending on the development
- Complete the application form and submit all the documents via the Planning Portal website. A link will be sent to you if an application fee is required.
Once validated by the Council, you will receive confirmation and details of the planning application reference number and the allocated Planning Officer.
Take away the stress and worry of submitting a Planning Application.
The WPS Planning Application Submission service is available from just £199.
Contact us on 01403 295025 or email email@example.com to find out more.